In regard to the collection, storage and use of personal data, the rules contained in the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of individuals), in the Data Protection Act (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Regulations for the Development of the Data Protection Act) and in the LSSI ( Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce).
Holders handling personal data
Registered trademark ARTETRAMA as well as www.artetrama.com and www.artetrama.es domains are owned by Rosa Ortiz Alberte whose information as responsible for processing personal data is as follows:
- Data owner: Rosa Ortiz Alberte
- Trademark: ARTETRAMA
- TIN: 53388882V
- Address: Calle Altamirano 44, 28008, Madrid, Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Seller of graphic works, pictorial art and sculptures
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data collected from ARTETRAMA web forms, are stored and handled to provide users with different services such as managing purchases made through the website, answering questions or doubts, providing information related to offers or news and others.
The data will be collected exclusively for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a way incompatible with said purposes.
Each of the forms used for obtaining personal data from the site have a specific purpose, and for that reason some concrete information is requested on them:
- Contact form: Data requested are name, surname and email. This information will be used to reply any doubt or inquiry made by users on this form.
- "Request more information" form: Data requested are name, surname and email. This information will be used to reply any possible doubt or to give further information on any of our products.
- Register form: Data requested are name, surname and email. A password will also be asked for which ARTETRAMA won't have access to. These data will be used to create a registered account that allows the user to have an easy and fast access to any order placed on our website. It will also let the user access and change his/her personal information.
- Address form: Data requested are name, surname, email, shipping address, billing address and contact phone number. This information shall be used to process the shipping of the products ordered by users, as well as to create purchase invoices. Among the needed billing information TIN may be also asked to incorporate it on the invoice.
- Newsletter form: The only data asked is the email. This information will be used in order to regularly provide the users with news, offers or promotions.
Data needed to proceed with payments will be requested and handled by the bank payment gateway and in no case shall be accessible by ARTETRAMA.
Some other non-identifying data may be retrieved by cookies. Cookies are little files stored in a user's computer with the only aim to ease and enhance web browsing, as well as for analysing the use that customers might do of our website. Further information can be found on our Cookies policy.
In order to be able to offer products and services to the customers according to their interests and improve their user experience, we will create a "commercial profile" based on the information provided. No automated actions will be built upon the mentioned profile.
Data conservation period
Personal data will be stored until the person concerned requests their removal, always when the business relationship and legal timings required have ended.
Legitimation of personal data handling
Consent is the legal basis for handling data obtained on this website.
Personal data is requested through the different forms found on our website and is obtained with the user's consent. In the meaning of Data Protection Regulation, this consent is free, informed, specific and clear.
Only identification data such as name, address, phone number, etc. will be handled. Never shall be requested any other categories of data with special protection.
Personal data handling will always be subjected to consent by the users and will never have a different purpose.
In the event the user doesn't give the personal data requested, ARTETRAMA may not fulfil the user's demand, whether if it is an order, an inquiry asking for more information or any other suggestion made through the forms on our website.
Personal data recipients
Personal data gathered through the forms found on our website will be stored and treated with the only aim of attending the user's needs. Therefore, these will only be shared with providers whose services are needed for business activities, such as shipping companies may be. The companies we share personal information with to facilitate the services required are as follows:
- Shipping company: Fedex Spain SL, Centro de Carga Aérea, Aeropuerto de Madrid – Barajas. CIF: ESB82214990. Only the information needed for the correct delivery of products purchased by customers is shared.
- Hosting: Shopify | 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa ON, K2P 1L4. Data needed to carry out the hosting services hired will be managed.
- Google Analytics: Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, U.S.A. This is a Google service that uses analytical cookies, which allow to create browsing profiles and know about the way users interact with the website, in order to enhance the structure and the content of it.
- Email marketing: MailChimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 U.S.A. Data needed to create marketing campaigns will be managed.
Users from whom data shall be obtained have the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data relative to the stakeholder.
- Right to request their information to be rectified or deleted.
- Right to request the restriction of its use.
- Right to object to the processing of data.
- Right to data portability.
Anyone has the right to get confirmation whether if ARTETRAMA is treating personal data related or not with him/her.
Individuals concerned have the right to access their personal data as well as to request rectification of inaccurate information or, in the case, to request their removal when, among other reasons, data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, those concerned may request the restriction of use of their data, in which case these will only be kept for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
Under certain circumstances and due to reasons related with a particular situation, individuals might be able to object to the processing of their information. ARTETRAMA won't work with these data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
Users have the right to communicate their personal data to another party always when it is technically possible.
If the user has given consent for any specific purpose, he/she has the right to withdraw the consent anytime, without affecting the lawfulness of handling based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
These rights can be exercised through any means of communication offered on our website: email, contact form and phone number. Those users with a registered account at ARTETRAMA, may also exercise their rights of access and rectification of their personal data through their user profile on this website.
Users can submit a complaint to the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authorities (Spanish Data Protection Agency), when these failed to get satisfaction exercising their rights or consider the processing of their personal data required infringes the Regulation.
Confidentiality and security
ARTETRAMA is committed to respect confidentiality of the users' personal data and to use them according to the purpose for which they were collected.
ARTETRAMA has adopted suitable security levels for the data it stores and processes. ARTETRAMA has also installed all technical means and measures available to ensure data confidentiality and prevent their loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft.
Given personal data will be located in servers owned by de Shopify | 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa ON, K2P 1L4
This website uses a SSL certificate encrypting data communication between the user and the server. However, the user should be aware that the safety measures today on Internet are not impregnable.
With regard to the operative functioning of the website, ARTETRAMA is waived from any responsibility that could stem from interference, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns or disconnections whose causes are not attributable to ARTETRAMA.
The ARTETRAMA website is not aimed at underage users. Therefore, the form of personal data of this type of users will not be processed or requested.
Veracity of the data
Users state that all data they provide are truthful and correct and undertake to keep said data up-to-date, making any changes via their control panel (only registered users) or by contacting ARTETRAMA. Users are responsible for the truthfulness of their data and shall be the sole party responsible for any disputes or litigations that could arise due to any false data.